Second Cape May Baptist Church in Marmora, New Jersey is looking for their next Senior Pastor. The Senior Pastor will preach expositional messages from the Scriptures with application to the Christian life as well as presenting the Gospel to the unbelievers. He will lead and equip the church to reach the lost, and will bring vision to the church to relocate to the new facility. The Senior Pastor will also train and develop current and future leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering relevant expository messages from the Scriptures
- Serving alongside the Elders for the spiritual benefit of the church
- Developing leadership training for the Elders and Deacons
- Modeling and encouraging evangelistic outreach to the community
- Initiating visionary planning to reach goals and objectives
- Communicating openly to the body the leadership’s vision
What you need to have:
- The ability to lead and train leaders
- An entrepreneurial spirit to develop ways to reach younger families and rebuild the congregation
- Gifted in preaching the Bible in an expositional manner
- Possess people skills to relate to all ages
Second Cape May Baptist Church is located in Upper Township on the northern tip of Cape May County. Life here is easy going and could be described as a cross between rural and suburban. The schools are excellent and every shopping, medical, and safety need is only minutes away. People refer to this area as “South Jersey” to distinguish it from the urban and hectic-paced lifestyle in most of northern New Jersey. Numerous parks are scattered around the area. The climate is temperate with less than ten inches of snow on average per year and a consistent breeze moderates summer temperatures. This is a great place to raise a family and thousands flee the big cities of Philadelphia and New York City to come live here.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).