New Hope Fellowship in Westminster, Maryland, is seeking a family pastor to join their team. This position will lead the Next Gen team and will oversee all areas of Family Ministry associated with New Hope. The Family Pastor will work in tandem with the Lead Pastor to disciple, empower, and engage families.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing leadership, coaching, direction, and vision for all of Family Ministries.
- Recruiting, training, and coordinating volunteers for Family Ministry Classes, Connection Groups, Family Events, and Marriage Groups, alongside the Student Ministry and Children’s Ministry staff.
- Overseeing and developing staff and volunteer team members in Family Ministries.
- Applying strong biblical standards and appropriate child development knowledge to meet the needs of NHF’s children in curriculum selection, programming, child discipline, classroom organization, etc.
Skills you need to have:
- Able to connect with teens and adults
- Able to cast vision and bring that vision to life
- Administratively gifted – has to be able to plan and execute
Located in Carroll County, Maryland, Westminster offers residents a beautiful urban-suburban community mix with many families and young professionals living here. The public schools in Westminster are highly rated and we are home to a popular liberal arts college, McDaniel College. We are in close proximity to Baltimore, Frederick, Washington, DC, Gettysburg, and the Chesapeake Bay.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).