New Hope Fellowship in Westminster, MD is in search of their next Lead Pastor. They are looking for a teacher who demonstrates the centrality of the gospel of Jesus Christ to all matters of life and faith through preaching, teaching, mentoring, and counseling. Founded in 1995, New Hope Fellowship follows the principles to love God, love others and make disciples. They are looking for a strong leader and teacher to further that mission.
What you’ll be doing:
– Intentionally create relationships with our congregation
– Lead the Elder Board in the vision of the church
– Ensure the quality of expositional, biblical, gospel-centered preaching among Teaching Pastors
– Pastoral counseling
– Develop and lead a discipleship program
– Provide approximately 80% of preaching
– Hire, support, oversee, and evaluate staff
Skills and Experience:
– Leadership skills
– Excellent communicator and teacher
– Seminary training
– 5+ years experience and proven growth
– Sense of Humor
Located in Carroll County, Maryland, Westminster offers residents a beautiful urban-suburban community mix with many families and young professionals living here. The public schools in Westminster are highly rated and we are home to a popular liberal arts college, McDaniel College. We are in close proximity to Baltimore, Frederick, Washington, DC, Gettysburg, and the Chesapeake Bay.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).