Hope Community Church in Shawano, Wisconsin is a regional church with a mission of connecting people to the life-changing hope of Jesus. They are looking for a Lead Pastor with a passion for reaching lost people and expanding Hope’s ministries and multi-sites across their region of influence. The Lead Pastor at Hope Community Church will be gifted communicator who inspires staff, leaders, and the congregation to grow in obedience to Christ. He will be a visionary leader and champion for the unique calling and mission that God has for Hope. He will depend on prayer and help develop a healthy culture of prayer and dependence on Jesus.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Serving as the main spiritual and pastoral leader at Hope, focusing on preaching, vision casting, and strategy for guiding the church in spiritual growth.
- Communicating and creating culture, preaching and teaching the Word of God.
- Working with staff and leadership to carry out the mission, vision, and values of Hope, equipping them to shepherd, teach, and care for the church.
- Coaching, discipling, and developing staff and leaders so they can be leaders of leaders to accomplish Hope’s mission.
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- High integrity: being trustworthy and above reproach
- Emotional intelligence, relational and approachable, able to win others over
- Exhortation and encouragement with a desire to coach and equip staff and leaders of leaders
- Servant leadership
- Communicator: relatable in preaching, connecting, and inspiring on a heart level
- A heart for the lost with a desire to encourage growth and multi-site expansion
THE AREA: Shawano still has that friendly small-town atmosphere but is conveniently located within 30 miles of Green Bay and 45 miles of Appleton and the Fox Valley. Shawano’s downtown has just been revitalized with cool, family-friendly events, parks, and thriving small businesses. Boating, waterskiing, tubing, kayaking, and of course, hunting and fishing opportunities abound here. Throw in a low cost of living and Hope’s close relationships with the schools, healthcare, and other community organizations and Shawano is a great place to live and raise a family.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).