Director of Operations
Graceland Church in New Albany, Indiana, is looking for a Director of Operations to join their team. This person will provide oversight of the business side of Graceland Church. These areas include the ongoing leadership and management of Graceland’s finances and accounting, facilities, human resources, compliance and legal issues, and project management.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
– Providing support to Ministry Staff so that the business and daily operations of the Church can function.
– Leading, directing, and managing facilities, accounting, housekeeping, recreation, accounting and other teams as assigned by the Lead Pastor.
– Managing projects, as well as overseeing, leading and coaching a staff team and volunteers.
– Overseeing and monitoring the church finances, the budget development process and all financial reporting.
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE:
– Committed and growing disciple of Jesus;
– B.A. or B.S. in business management, accounting or related field.
– Experience in business management, finance and facility oversight, or related field
– Experience in finance and accounting.
Just across the Ohio River from Louisville is New Albany, Indiana. New Albany boasts a diverse blend of old and new–Downtown New Albany is filled with 19th-century mansions and storefronts while at the edges of the city, you’ll find new subdivisions and apartment complexes. New Albany is just a few miles outside of Louisville, and the home prices and rental costs tend to be much lower in New Albany than they are across the bridge. With easy access to Louisville and all that the entertainment and cultural opportunities the city provides, outstanding schools, a low cost of living along with a high quality of life, New Albany is undoubtedly a great place to live and raise a family.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).