Student Ministries Pastor
Grace Church Camby, located in Camby, Indiana, is looking for a new Student Ministries Pastor who is passionate about Jesus, His Church, and helping the next generation navigate their lives, doubts, and relationship with Jesus. Grace Student Ministry is a high priority in our church, as students are not only the most spiritually responsive segment of our society but are generally the most successful in winning and discipling their peers for Christ.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
– Creating and implementing the overall Student Ministries vision while creating and executing strategy, ministry plan, and calendar to support students.
– Recruiting, leading, training, and developing staff of volunteer leaders and internal support staff, hiring, advising and equipping them to train others.
– Empowering students to own the ministry through equipping, modeling, and releasing ministry to them to make disciples that make disciples.
– Overseeing student ministry volunteers and staff, crafting a vision and accompanying ministry initiatives, including outreach, small groups, programming, teaching, camps and retreats.
– Researching, developing, and choosing curriculum and scripture-based teachings.
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE:
– Possesses a growing and thriving relationship with Jesus
– Relational abilities
– Cultural awareness of next-gen
– Disciple-making mind-set
– Sense of Humor
Grace Church is located in Camby, IN. Camby is an unincorporated community that spans three county corners and offers the best of country-type living with proximity to several smaller cities and just twenty minutes from downtown Indianapolis. If wide open spaces are to your liking, Brown County State Park is just forty-five minutes south of Grace Church.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).