Bethel Church is seeking a Worship Director who is passionate about leading others into authentic worship experiences. As the Worship Director, you will have a vital role in forming fully devoted followers of Jesus through weekly large group gatherings for the Owatonna community and beyond. Your responsibilities will revolve around empowering individuals with musical/tech gifts and creative talents to serve in the worship, tech, and online engagement areas.
- To excel in this role, you should demonstrate a healthy and maturing relationship with Christ, embodying the characteristics of a faithful deacon.
- Align with Bethel Church’s vision, values, and core beliefs, and promote a Christ-centered worship style infused with contemporary elements and theologically rich lyrics.
- Proficiency in music, sound/tech operations, and leadership is expected to effectively organize teams and delegate responsibilities.
- You will oversee worship teams, providing planning support, encouragement, and access to necessary resources as well as occasionally leading from the front on Sundays as well.
- Additionally, you will ensure seamless sound and light production during services, oversee livestream recording, and coordinate with volunteers in the sound/tech teams.
- Your creative abilities will also shine as you lead a team of creatively gifted individuals in leveraging technology and engaging platforms such as the church app, website layout, and graphics.
- You will contribute to podcast production, branding initiatives, and collaborate with ministry leaders on visual storytelling.
- Collaboration with the Senior Pastor on special events and coordinating staging and artwork will also be part of your responsibilities.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).