Remote Leadership Bootcamp
Six Weeks to Understanding How to Better Lead Your Team Remotely
Churches have been forced to become virtual organizations. Seminary never trained us to lead a team that worked remotely… so, now what?
Chemistry Staffing launched three years ago as an intentionally virtual organization made up of ministry leaders. As we have grown, we have learned many lessons about how to develop and maintain a healthy virtual culture that people love being a part of.
In response to the need for churches to lead well during this time, we are creating the Virtual Ministry Bootcamp. Over the course of six weeks you’ll learn from our team and a cohort of ministry leaders about how to lead in a remote context.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- How can we invest in our team during this time?
- How do we equip our team?
- What tech solutions/platforms should we be using?
- How can we replicate in-person comradery, teamwork, and unity during this time?
- How can we make our communication and expectations with staff clear and concise during this time?
- How do we hold our team accountable when we can’t meet face-to-face?
- We’re getting questions about our future (particularly about possible cutbacks, layoffs, etc.) How do we answer these questions internally with our team?
- How do we include those on our staff that are not tech-savvy?
- How do we stay on mission?
What positions need to pivot/change what they are doing during this time?
- How do we determine and communicate that?
- How do we determine priorities and pivot individual activities/measurables?
- How do we establish boundaries? (With the move to online, will I be working all days and all hours?)
If this is something you are interested in, please let us know and we’ll send you some additional information on the Virtual Ministry Bootcamp.