How Do You Continue a Vibrant Online Presence After Re-Opening?
Building a New Church Online Strategy
You’ve Learned Some Things About Online Church. Now What?
Throughout the second quarter of 2020, you joined nearly 300,000 churches who needed to pivot from in-person services to online gatherings practically overnight.
It was a crash course in doing church online, and you’ve learned a lot.
One thing you figured out is that while connecting online is different from meeting in person, meaningful ministry can and does take place virtually.
And as many churches are slowly returning to on-site, in-person gatherings, you now realize the importance of continuing your online presence in some way, shape, or form.
Big questions loom in the minds of church leaders just like you, questions such as:
- Which of the five virtual ministry models best fits our context and mission?
- How do we realign both our budget and staffing to pursue an aggressive online presence and ministry going forward?
- What are the critical steps forward that we need to take in order to move from where we are now to where we want to be next?
Each of these questions (and many more like them) will have a profound impact on the future of your church. So how do you properly evaluate your current reality and begin crafting a new digital model to reach, grow, and multiply disciples?
The 7-week Church Online Strategy Lab is designed to help churches like yours work through critical issues related to your digital model so you can move forward with greater confidence and clarity. This collaborative, peer-centered experience is designed to help your team:
- Gain clarity on key changes impacting your overall ministry.
- Answer questions central to developing your future online strategy.
- Connect with other leaders and teams asking similar questions.
- Get access to experts, resources, and models you can learn from.
- Map out next steps to accelerate progress with your team.
Your Online Church Strategy Lab Experience
Each Online Church Strategy Lab includes:
3 Live Online
with a small cohort of other teams.
Offline learning opportunities and exercises to push your team forward
Virtual Office Hours to dig into your unique challenges
Private Basecamp for ongoing communication
Our Next Lab Starts Soon
Space is limited in order to maximize the experience for teams involved. There are three steps to reserve your team’s spot in an upcoming Lab:
Schedule a Discovery Call with Tim Nations
Complete the Lab Online Registration Form
Submit your tuition and gather your team!
Cost: Tuition for the 7-week experience for your team is $975
(*Implementation Coaching is available for an additional fee)
Helping You Move from Knowledge to Action
The Online Church Strategy Lab provides a roadmap for your team to collect and use your data, analytics, and actionable insights to explore strategic frameworks that will lead to your future digital model. The experience is broken down into three phases: