New Day Christian Church in Port Charlotte, Florida is looking for a Worship Pastor to join their team. They are seeking someone of Christian character who lives out New Day Christian Church staff values and norms of excellence, integrity, people-driven, on mission; all in a Christ-like manner. The Worship Pastor will be the worship department leader which includes the areas of worship, production, and creative video. This person will be a vibrant leader among the staff and church body contributing to the church’s mission to engage people with the love of God, inspire them to follow Jesus, and equip them to serve our world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading in the planning and execution of engaging weekend worship experiences, and supporting elements
- Sustaining an effective, healthy, vibrant creative team and process within the worship department in support of weekend experience
- Participating as a full member of the pastoral staff, attending such meetings and special events as required
- Effectively communicating and implementing a worship strategy in support of the church’s mission, vision, and values
What you need to have:
- A deep understanding of most technical worship components
- Ability to connect Biblical truths with all generations
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Passion for the lost
- Team player
Charlotte County is the second oldest demographic county in the US and is the last of the gulf coast communities to be built up. It is a diamond in the rough. The community is service-based and easy for one to retire. Charlotte County has some amazing beaches and rivers that flow to the Gulf of Mexico. Additionally, we are the spring training site for the Tampa Bay Rays baseball team and our future North Port campus will be located near the new home of the Atlanta Braves spring training site.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).