Worship, Tech & Communications
Grace Christian Fellowship (GCF) in Cortland, New York, is searching for a Worship, Tech and Communications Leader to join their team. GCF multiplies followers of Jesus by changing lives through changed lives! This person will lead Sunday worship services with energy, excellence, and a Godward focus, scheduling teams, arranging and overseeing rehearsals, and mobilizing and multiplying competent lay leaders. In addition to the worship team and service, this leader will head up the technical department and oversee all churchwide communications and social media.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing GCF’s technology needs, including live streaming
- Executing effective churchwide communications and social media
- Overseeing the worship & music ministries of GCF
- Leading Sunday worship services with energy, excellence, and a Godward focus, scheduling teams, arranging and overseeing rehearsals, mobilizing and multiplying competent lay-leaders within GCF
- Collaborating with the pastoral team in planning, developing, and implementing the yearly worship service calendar
- Stewarding both the worship & technology budgets effectively
What characteristics you need to have:
- A committed follower of Christ in full agreement with GCF’s beliefs, mission, vision, and ministry philosophy with a deep love for God and others
- A developer over “doer”
- Musically and vocally gifted with significant experience in worship leading
- Humble and relatable
- Able to encourage/shepherd the team
- Culturally relevant
The Adirondack region is only a couple hours drive from Cortland. Many people in the area climb the various peaks and camp in the Adirondacks. People love the pace of life in the Cortland area which is without the rush and hurry of many larger cities. You can play outdoors in all four seasons while still having access to the amenities of larger cities. This is a great place to raise a family and a wonderful area to set down roots.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).