Prairie Heights Community Church in Fargo, North Dakota is looking for a Worship Leader to join their team. They are seeking an experienced Worship Leader who is passionate about using music and worship to connect people with Christ. This person must be a team player, have a history of building teams, enjoy friendly office competitions and personal growth. They are looking for someone who not only has an authentic approach to worship, but also can lead the team towards next-generation technology, gear, and approach to worship.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing the planning of all weekend services music including but not limited to song selection and service flow while working closely with the Director of Weekend Services and Lead Pastor
- Creating practice tracks for weekly rehearsals for band and vocalists
- Recruiting and training new volunteers while creating environments for volunteers to grow
- Meeting regularly with team members to develop, train, and cast vision
- Collaborating to build a vision and strategy for future Wednesday Night Oxygen (Middle & High School) services
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Follower of Jesus
- A gifted musician who can lead vocally and instrumentally to reach our audiences authentically
- Confident to speak in front of large groups of people
- High attention to detail
- A drive for excellence
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations with grace
- Ability to relate to a variety of people
Our community is made up of three cities; Fargo, Moorhead, and West Fargo with a cumulative population of 249,974 and growing. Even though it is a larger area, it still feels like you are living in a small town where you are likely to see someone you know at the local grocery store, and still are able to enjoy great art, music (including at an amazing outdoor venue), restaurants, and more. With several college campuses in town, there is an energy that comes each fall as the students return to campus. People really value community here and a good cup of coffee! When spring comes, the sidewalks are full of people biking, running, and just enjoying the outdoors.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).