Twin Cities Church was planted in Grass Valley, California, in 1991 with a mission and vision to serve the western part of Nevada County and be used by God to lead as many people as possible into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. They are looking for their second Lead Pastor who will be the primary communicator for their church, casting vision, and deploying resources to accomplish the mission of the church. The ideal candidate will have ten years of pastoral experience and a master’s degree from a theologically conservative seminary.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the Pastoral Team concerning vision, strategy, goals, and team building
- Leading the Leadership Team with oversight of the church vision, and direction
- Participating in planning weekend gatherings and to be the primary teacher and communicator
- Giving direction to the budget process and oversight to policy statements and documents
- Protect the values and structure of the church
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Integrity and Honesty
- Composure and Patience
- Motivation and Ability to Self-direct
Salary Range: $100,000-$120,000
Twin Cities Church is nestled at about 2400 feet in elevation in the Sierra Nevada Foothills between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. Nevada City and Grass Valley are the nearest cities and are home to numerous galleries, museums, and unique shops. There are many activities and events year-round, including numerous markets and festivals. The small-town feel is enhanced with a rich cultural life full of art, music, entertainment, live theater, history, and fine dining.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).