Church on the Drive in Orlando, FL is in search of a Student Pastor +. This is primarily a Student Pastor position with the majority of time spent leading the student ministry, and the remainder of time being give to another role that this person is gifted in. Examples might include web/online ministry, contributing to music ministry, special projects, outreach and evangelism, participating in new campus launches, etc . Most of all, they are looking for a strong partner in ministry who is excited about building a church through relationships, excellence, and the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
What you’ll be doing:
– Oversee the church’s student ministry
– Give collaborative assistance to the kids ministry
– Help align the entire Family Ministry with the church’s overall vision and mission
– Plan and execute a comprehensive discipleship program for students
– Create consistent opportunities for students to serve others
– Equip families to minister to and disciple their teenager
What you need to have:
– Degree from an accredited college or university required; seminary preferred
– Experience in family and worship ministry leadership.
– Basic computer skills and familiarity with social media.
– Works well in a collaborative environment, friendly, energetic, creative, and organized.
– Evidence of a commitment to Jesus
The address is in Orlando, but Church on the Drive serves the College Park area which many refer to as Mayberry. Though it is technically not its own city, it is very much a small town tucked into a big city. About 18,000 people live in the zip code which is complete with local schools, restaurants, bars, and shops. There are plenty of parks and lakes and playgrounds. The church is only five minutes from downtown, thirty minutes from major attractions like Disney, and forty-five minutes from the beach.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).