Stonegate Fellowship in Midland, Texas is looking for a Worship Minister to serve and lead their worship team and the overall culture of the church. As a leading voice at Stonegate Fellowship, the Worship Minister will not only need to be a skilled musician and communicator but also someone who works closely to develop their team and other worship leaders. This large church is excited to find someone to build healthy environments and enhance their vision of everyday people being transformed by Jesus to influence others every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work alongside the teaching team and staff to coordinate and plan weekly gatherings
- Lead midweek rehearsals, weekly Sunday Services, conferences, staff development, and weddings and funerals as needed
- Utilize the Leadership Pipeline to recruit and train worship team members who lead in all venues of Stonegate
- Work to build spiritually and professionally healthy environments with worship teams
- Exhibit enthusiasm about God’s work in such a way that it becomes contagious among others
Skills you need to have:
- Musically talented
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplify Servant-Leadership
- Exemplify humility and patience
- Communicate openly with tact and grace
- Strong computer and organizational skills
Set in the Permian Basin in west Texas, Midland is a great community with lots of life and energy. Community is a big word that we use to define Midland. That energy, with the entrepreneurial spirit and available resources, has fueled many recent projects with family and community in mind and has created spaces for family and community to be together. City leaders are now deep in the planning and building of a cutting-edge community plan to bring people together. Midland is a great place to live and raise a family.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).