Associate Pastor of Outreach
Redeemer City Church of Fitchburg, Wisconsin, has a vision of renewing their city through the Gospel, and they are seeking to hire an Associate Pastor of Outreach to join them. The primary responsibilities of the Associate Pastor of Outreach will be to equip the members of Redeemer City to live on mission in their daily lives. This person would oversee ministries and opportunities that enable the church to engage their city in ways that both embody and declare the Gospel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cast vision and provide leadership in living on mission in the city
- Lead, train, and equip members of Redeemer City to grow in embodying a missional lifestyle that lives and disciples among lost people
- Lead outreach opportunities and events in the community that both demonstrate and declare the gospel
- Preach roughly 12-15 times per year
- Assist in other pastoral responsibilities as directed by the Lead Pastor (counseling, visitation, discipleship of church members, officiation)
Skills you need to have:
- Previous experience in evangelism or outreach ministry (Paid or Volunteer)
- Ability to train/disciple both formally and informally
- Teachable / Coachable
Fitchburg, Wisconsin is a vibrant and growing community located just south of Madison. Known for its beautiful parks, scenic trails, and thriving businesses, Fitchburg offers a perfect blend of natural beauty and urban convenience. Residents enjoy a high quality of life with excellent schools and diverse recreational opportunities. With its close proximity to Madison’s cultural attractions and employment opportunities, Fitchburg continues to attract individuals and families looking for a welcoming and thriving place to call home.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).