Pioneers, based in Orlando, Florida, has a mission to mobilize teams to glorify God among unreached peoples by initiating church-planting movements in partnership with local churches. They are seeking an Executive Chef to join their team in Orlando. This person will be responsible for the production of all food served on campus. This includes planning menus in assistance with the Hospitality Director; overseeing the amount and manner of food production; maintaining kitchen inventory; ordering food supplies and tracking food costs. The Executive Chef is also responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, and supervising food service employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the Director of Hospitality and Accommodations Coordinator to plan and host events
- Accommodating team leaders in crafting creative and healthy menus for events
- Developing and implementing Food Service Budget and reports quarterly to team leaders
- Scheduling and supervising kitchen employees, overseeing their health and safety
- Vendor management
What skills you need to have:
- Must know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior
- Must have the ability to create a budget plan, maintain costs accordingly, and provide reports to upper management
- Must have a customer service attitude
- Must have the ability to lead, supervise, and evaluate salaried, hourly, and volunteer workers
- Must have Safe Food Handling Certification
- Must have knowledge of health regulations governing the operations of the kitchens
- Must have 3-5 years of culinary management experience
Pioneers is located in Southeast Orlando, in one of the fastest growing areas of the country called Lake Nona. Our area is home to many attractions and theme parks, beautiful beaches, and is 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).