Pastor of Worship & Outreach
Lake Shore Church in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan is looking for a Pastor of Worship & Outreach. The goal of this position is to reach the not interested, spiritually curious, and believers of their community by inviting them into a step of faith through worship and a relationship with Jesus and his church.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruiting, discipling, equipping, and managing all people and teams needed to provide both traditional and modern worship
- Ensuring a high-quality livestream experience
- Building the system and processes to reach new people and energize the church through digital worship and outreach
- Determining new digital and in-person opportunities to capture people’s attention and invite them into a next step
- Building connections, relationships, and partnerships with people, businesses, schools, and organizations outside the church
What characteristics you need to have:
- Leadership with a pastor’s heart
- Desire to be a disciple-maker
- Ability to manage and to help establish sustainable systems
- Good at outreach and making connections with those outside the church
- Skilled in technology and digital formats for both worship and communication
- Vocals and guitar ability preferred but not required
Saint Clair Shores boasts great school districts, affordable housing, and great community life with city parks and events. They have great restaurants on what is known as the “nautical mile” and access to lakefront living with their city parks. It’s a nice bedroom community near Detroit with all of the professional sports teams, theatre, and concert venues. Saint Clair Shores itself still boasts an old-time feel – with lots of smaller local businesses and stores. They are close to the big box stores (10 minutes away in the town next door) but have a much smaller town feel.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).