Lake Tapps Christian Church in beautiful Bonney Lake, Washington is seeking a Family Pastor. The Family Pastor will have a high level of leadership overseeing our ministries from birth through young adulthood. He/She will ensure there is a unifying and practical strategy for all family ministries for the purpose of serving and equipping families to thrive.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and beginning the implementation of an overall strategy to reach, support, and equip families to thrive
- Overseeing that the curriculum used at each level of spiritual development and ensure that it connects to the next level
- Ensuring that ministry leaders connect regularly to parents so that they experience a clear partnership in the discipleship of their children
- Developing and implementing a plan for ongoing parent training and encouragement
- Oversee training that leads parents into a biblical study to help them understand their role and responsibilities.
- Preaching regularly (at least every other month)
- Coaching parents and children privately on specific issues in their family
- Working with the senior pastor and other ministry teams to ensure that there are opportunities for all generations to worship, learn and serve together
What you need to have:
- Excellent leadership skills
- A creative and innovative solution to challenges
- Experience leading a children’s or family ministry
- Lead their own family well
- Outside-the-box ministry ideas
- Have a passion for families to reach their potential
- Administrative and organizational skills
Bonney Lake is a rapidly growing community of young families and professionals. It sits right on the line between big city and country living. It is a bedroom community for Seattle, Tacoma, and Puyallup, and has all the amenities you want within a 5-20 min drive. The people here are friendly as well. This is a rapidly growing area with a bright future. This place is perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors and wants to raise a family in a conservative area in the Pacific Northwest.
Click here to apply! https://www.chemistrystaffing.com/lake-tapps-family-pastor
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).