Status: Full-time Remote
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for one of our Area Directors. The main job function will entail being the “right-hand person” who enables him to advance company initiatives and goals. The Executive Assistant manages the schedules, calendar, and communications with key clients. Their duties include answering emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements. The Executive Assistant will filter and attend to the day-to-day functions that are part of the Area Director’s role so that he can focus on the high-level leadership and strategy functions.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, NCF is a charitable giving ministry that provides innovative, tax-smart giving solutions for Christian families and their advisors. Since 1982, we’ve sent more than $15 billion in giver-recommended grants to 71,000 charities at work in disaster relief, Scripture translation, adoption, homelessness, education, and countless other causes. More than 30,000 families look to NCF’s expert guidance and creative giving solutions to help them maximize their impact on the causes they love.
- Calendar and email management
- Contact list management
- Organization of documents and digital assets
- Management of events, board meetings, and travel
- Manage NCF opportunities, clients, and leads
- Assist with bulk mailing, including Christmas Cards
- Business expenses, medical insurance claims, and tax reporting
- Handling technology issues
- Workflow management
- Customer service
- Miscellaneous forms and task completion
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Enthusiastic agreement with National Christian Foundation’s mission and values.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Strong working knowledge of Outlook (Mail, Calendar, Contact), Google (Contacts, Docs), and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), required.
- Strong working knowledge of Expensify, LinkedIn, Salesforce, and Zoom, preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new online tools.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced culture.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple tasks with high attention to detail and a sense of urgency despite interruptions.
- It is imperative to keep all client and donor information confidential.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), , organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills and comfortability working with C-level clients and gatekeeping.
- Exceptional ability to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Must be generally available during the workday, 8 am-5 pm, with the ability to take phone calls and attend virtual meetings.
- Must have access to a reliable computer and mobile phone
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).