Music & Creative Arts Director
Grace Bible Church in Norfolk, Virginia is looking for a Music & Creative Arts Director for their Norfolk Campus. They are looking for a team player with a minimum of 3 years of experience leading worship. The person will prepare and execute the musical worship element of Sunday services through a Spirit-led and prayerful process of planning, rehearsal, implementation, and evaluation. Their perfect hire would be a Christ-centered, gifted worship leader who can offer and execute creative service elements with grace, humility, and teamwork.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing and executing musical worship through planning, rehearsal, implementation, evaluation, and volunteer team building
- Creating Ableton multi-tracks and maintaining Norfolk’s AVL and minister/train production volunteers
- Working with the team to plan and implement creative elements related to the Sunday service experience
- Providing feedback to the video director to ensure video quality
- Participating and being a working member of the Norfolk Campus Staff
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Follower of Jesus Christ, exhibiting a growing relationship and spiritual maturity
- Strong communication skills
- Strong follow-through
- Energized by people
- Positive/pleasant demeanor
- Well written, organized, and have a strong follow-through
Besides great beaches and bay access, who doesn’t love being just 2 hours away from breathtaking mountains with endless hiking trails! Norfolk is home to many performing art complexes and festivals. Revitalization in the downtown has brought restaurants, coffee shops, boutique shopping, and great music to the area. Commercial ports, the military, (Norfolk is the largest naval station in the world) and tourism keep this city a thriving place to work and live.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).