Mosaic Christian Fellowship in Northvale, NJ, is in search of their first Family Pastor. This new position will have a dual role of discipling parents while also leading the children’s ministry. They are looking for a leader to develop a strong vision to grow family and children’s ministries to take it to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and creating vision for children’s ministry
- Teach classes on discipleship, faith, child-rearing, etc., to parents
- Lead young parents toward having gospel-centered families and parent the heart of their children
- Creating and leading family groups
- Counseling families
Skills you need to have:
- A love for working in teams and seeing teams thrive more than individual success
- Enthusiasm and energy that comes from an excitement to serve the Lord!
- Spirit-led and prayerful in approach to ministry
- Excellent team-building skills
- An ability to teach and disciple parents in gospel-centered child-rearing
- A deep love for children and a strong desire to see them grow to love the Lord
- Seminary degree preferred
Northvale, NJ is a small-town suburb close to New York City where many people in the community work. Northvale is a family-based community with some of the best schools in America while being a safe place to live. They have of the most densely populated Asian communities in the country and Mosaic Christian Fellowship started as an English ministry in a large Korean church.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).