Montgomery Community Church (MCC) in Cincinnati, Ohio, is looking to add a new Executive Pastor to its team. Acting as the Chief Operating Officer of MCC, the Executive Pastor will work alongside the Lead Pastor to refine, update and deploy MCC’s vision and strategy. Primary responsibility will be to develop people and oversee operating systems and processes that the church uses to work toward a common vision of being a diverse community seeing future generations transformed by the Gospel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategic Planning and Ministry Plan Deployment
- With the Lead Pastor, keep MCC’s vision in the forefront via strategic plans and communications.
- Lead the development of detailed plans to deliver MCC’s vision.
- Ensure that plans are integrated across ministries, support staff, annual operating budget, and facilities to deliver MCC’s vision and goals.
- Develop a clear communication plan of the vision and goals to drive understanding and support across staff and the congregation.
- Help develop new ministries that are responsive to identified needs and opportunities for kingdom growth.
Skills you need to have:
- Demonstrate an engaging presence in a large public setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills that reach across ethnic and generational barriers.
- Highly developed organizational skills with the ability to multitask, good decision-making skills, and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to lead at an “executive” level
- Strong leadership capability to help develop and nurture our staff for individual growth
- Must be able to see big-picture strategy while creating tactical plans that support that strategy.
People love living in Cincinnati and the communities surrounding the church for a variety of different reasons. Families move here because the schools are highly rated. For those who are fans of sports, we have 3 professional teams (Football, Baseball, Soccer). The arts community here is astounding as well with one of the best professional orchestras in the country and a fantastic theater scene. With an abundance of outdoor activities, Cincinnati is well-known for being one of the most cost-friendly places to live. The bottom line, Cincinnati offers all the things the largest cities provide, but with a smaller town feel that people love!
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).