Kearney Church of Christ in Kearney, Nebraska is looking for a Minister to lead their church. This leader would be responsible for teaching weekly from the pulpit, as well as instructing Bible classes each week at this small and growing church in central Nebraska. The Minister will work with the elders in taking care of the members of the church and develop ministries and outreach within the community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare and present a lesson during Sunday morning worship
- Prepare and teach an adult class on Wednesday evening
- Visit the sick and shut-ins
- Gather information for Sunday and Wednesday bulletins
- Develop outreach within the community
- Long range planning and goals
Skills you’ll need to have:
- A love for God and a love to serve His people
- Good communicator
- Good personality
- Ethical and honest
Kearney is one of the larger cities in central Nebraska and is growing fast. The University of Nebraska at Kearney and Central Community College are located here. This is a great place to raise a family with great schools, parks, and businesses. The Platte River is nearby, as well as many hiking and biking trails, areas for camping and fishing, and a small lake.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).