Living Hope Church in Lenoir, North Carolina is looking for a Media Director to join their team. This person would oversee the live streaming of their services, as well as oversee social media, graphic design, the website, and app. The Media Director would continue to set a standard of excellence as he/she moves them forward in all areas of technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruiting, scheduling, training, and maintaining volunteers in areas of ministry under their direction
- Encouraging, discipling, and investing spiritually into their volunteer leaders and teams
- Providing leadership and oversight to the livestream, especially to sound and video quality
- Promoting excellence in all areas of ministry
- Overseeing all social media platforms, update content, and provide creative direction
What you need to have:
- A knowledge of running sound and the appropriate software
- Video Production
- Camera Knowledge
- Alignment with Pentecostal Theology
Lenoir is in the foothills of Western North Carolina. There are several lakes in our area and a lot of outdoor activities. The community is conservative in its beliefs and theology. We have good public schools. People care about their community and schools. The cost of living is less than in larger populated areas nearby. We are located about 40 minutes from Boone, NC and about 20 minutes from Hickory, NC. Most people shop and dine in one of these towns.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).