Mt. Ennon Baptist Church in Clinton, MD is in search of a Media Director to lead their 10,000+ member church in providing professional media and video services, worship services, special events, concerts, and meetings in accordance with the pastoral vision. This position will work to advance the mission of the church and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide professional video production, editing, and media services
- Direct the training and utilization of volunteers in the area of video production and video editing.
- Assist in technical planning and coordination
- Provide video editing services
- Implement the broadcast and/or Internet media strategy in accordance with the Pastoral vision of the church.
- Develop an intentional and attractive multi-media ministry including Internet, broadcast, audio, visual, DVD and CD technologies
- Work towards the production of professional quality media products, to include DVD’s, and broadcast media (internet or television)
Skills you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Media, Mass Communications.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Strong project management or organizational skills.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide volunteers
- Excellent technical understanding with the ability to train and develop team members.
- Proficient in graphic design and video editing.
- A church media director should have a working knowledge of videography, including video cameras, video recording, video uploading, and video file storage.
- Ability to operate worship software to include PowerPoint, Keynote, Easy Worship, Media Shout, etc.
Located in the heart of the Baltimore/Washington corridor, Clinton is located in Prince George’s County, which borders Washington D.C. and is just 37 miles south of the city of Baltimore. Encompassing almost 500 square miles, Prince George’s County has an urban atmosphere that still manages to provide a scenic and peaceful place to live, work, and play.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to serve? Apply here: https://chemistry.fyi/fjo
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).