Worship and Creative Arts Pastor
Lee’s Summit Community Church in Lee’s Summit, Missouri is looking for a Worship & Creative Arts Pastor to join their team. The Worship & Creative Arts Pastor will work closely with the Lead Pastor and the Creative Arts Team to champion Sunday morning worship at LSCC. This person will also develop individuals and teams to lead, plan, theme, and execute weekend services.
What you’ll be doing:
• Regularly leading worship in one of the LSCC venues with an emphasis on developing and equipping new worship leaders
• Identifying, recruiting, auditioning, training, developing, and appreciating worship team members and leaders
• Staying current with the latest worship music and equipment to further the worship experience of LSCC
• Working effectively with the Worship Planning Team to intelligently and effectively develop and bring out the theme of the weekend
What skills you need to have:
• A Christ-follower who demonstrates the character qualifications of 1st Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1
• Three years experience in leading worship at a church of 650+ with multiple services/venues
• A bachelor’s degree in music or a related area, or 4+ years of significant music/performance experience leading a band
• Have a basic understanding of information technology
• Teachable spirit
People like living in Lee’s Summit because it has a small-town feel with all the big town amenities. There are several nice restaurants in the area and a beautiful downtown to explore. Lee’s Summit also offers affordable housing in safe neighborhoods where there are excellent educational opportunities and health care services. Located just 20 minutes from Kansas City’s downtown and nestled between two major highways, residents and visitors alike can take advantage of the city’s amenities, attractions, and cultural offerings. Lee’s Summit is one of the most popular family communities in the city.
Does this sound like an environment in which you would like to serve?
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).