LeaveAMark Church in Columbus, OH is in search of their next Worship Pastor to lead their weekend contemporary services. They are looking for a Worship Pastor to craft an engaging worship experience during all worship services at LeaveAMark through the building of a team and a culture of excellence that exalts Christ in all things.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, plan and produce worship services
- Lead worship services
- Organize, schedule, lead and grow the Worship Team
- Organize, schedule, lead and grow the Media Team
- Build a team atmosphere that both recruits and grows team members (both staff and volunteers)
- Steward the worship and media budgets
Skills you need to have:
- Heart of a pastor
- Gifted leader and musician
- At least 5 years experience on staff at a church
- Love crafting life-changing worship experiences
- Team-building skills
- Proficient in Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, video editing, guitar or piano, vocals, and teaching/leading players and singers.
- Bachelors degree in music or ministry-related field
ABOUT THE AREA: Centrally located in Ohio, Columbus is an excellent place to live and raise a family. There is a great balance between city life and natural areas. The city is centered around a beautiful downtown which is “next door” to the college campus of “The” Ohio State University. Columbus is home to one of the country’s top zoos and is also known for having one of the best municipal park systems in the country, comprised of 16 parks spread over an area of 24,000 acres. Great shopping, restaurants, and entertainment are also plentiful throughout the Columbus area.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).