Kids and Families Ministry Director
LIFEhouse Church in Rocklin, California, is seeking a Kids and Families Ministry Director to join their team. This person will create and lead a dynamic team of staff and volunteers who partner with children (birth through 6th grade) and families to see many more kids come to faith and grow as disciples. The Kids and Families Ministry Director will provide caring leadership of all staff and volunteers by encouraging, empowering and equipping them and always by personally modeling our mission. This person will also effectively communicate vision and God’s Word and ably help in congregational care and connection.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing point leadership over the Kids Ministry such that the ministry is growing and healthy
- Recruiting, training, and retaining volunteers such that the ministry is growing and healthy
- Building relationships with children, their families, and volunteers
- Creating an engaging Sunday morning experience
- Equipping parents for discipling at home
Skills you need to have:
- Loves Jesus & people deeply
- Strong interpersonal skills and high EQ
- Clear & effective communication skills (speaking and writing) to both internal & external audiences
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, demonstrate initiative, open-minded & results oriented
- Strong relationally and the ability to influence and be involved with training and equipping leaders
Salary Range: $65,000-$70,000
Rocklin, CA, is approximately 22 miles from Sacramento. With the American River nearby as well as the Sierra Nevada mountains, the surrounding area is filled with places for outdoor activities – hiking, biking, river rafting, swimming, etc. – with ski resorts a short 70 mile drive away. The Pacific Coast can be reached in 2-3 hours traveling west on Hwy 80. Rocklin and surrounding areas are attracting many ages of people from seniors, looking for a place with a great climate and relaxing way of life, to young families with young children needing a safe and still relatively modest (for California) cost of living.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).