Hilton Head Island Community Church in Hilton Head, South Carolina, is looking for a Family Pastor to join its team. This person will work in concert with our Next Generation (NextGen) Pastor & the Preschool Director towards our goal of offering an exciting and engaging program that nurtures children, birth through 12th grade and their families in the love and grace of Jesus Christ. They are looking for a positive, enthusiastic leader who is passionate about raising up the next generation by partnering with parents and ministering to the whole family.
What you’ll be doing:
• Overseeing all aspects of creating and executing engaging, exciting, biblically sound, purpose-filled programming and experiences for our Island Kids Ministry & Middle School from newborn to 8th-grade children at HHICC using ORANGE philosophy/curriculum.
• Implementing and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of all children involved with Island Kids & our Middle School students, including training of volunteers and the utilization of existing check-in stations/procedures.
• Partnering with parents by developing relationships and equipping them to be disciple-makers of their children through training and provision of educational resources.
What you need to have:
• The ability to build relationships and do life with kids/middle schoolers, families, and volunteers is the number one skill needed.
• A leader who loves building teams of people to create fun and excellent experiences with kids, middle schoolers, and parents.
• Easy-going and can handle change, pliable and flexible.
• Enjoys being on a team and is a team player.
Hilton Head Island boasts the greatest lifestyle for a family. It’s a slower lifestyle with amazing local restaurants. A lot of Southern culture mixed in with a northern influence. There are great sports and arts for kids and a great recreation center for people to access with great programs for kids. Hilton Head Island is also a smaller community with a great mix of locals, part-timers, and vacationers.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).