Highland Community Church in Cokato, MN, is in search of their next Senior Pastor to lead and equip their church with authority from the Word of God. They are looking for a leader to create and implement their church’s vision for the future and take the church where the Gospel is calling in the community. Their next Senior Pastor should be willing to learn and embrace the pace and rhythms of living in a smaller town, but not lose sight of the calling of God in this place to move beyond the status quo.
What you’ll be doing:
- Exegetical and expository preaching and teaching of the Word of God
- Provide strategic leadership
- Create meaningful worship services in cooperation with the Worship Director
- Equip believers to serve in ministry
- Lead and manage staff positions
- Provide administrative leadership
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Missional leadership
- Ability to shepherd the congregation
- Experience serving in a church of 200+
- Experience serving as a senior pastor or other significant ministry experience
- Relational skills that facilitate team-building
- Employee development/coaching skills
Cokato, MN is a small town of 2,750 in a county of 139,000 located about an hour from downtown Minneapolis. This primarily agricultural community is close enough to larger towns to enjoy amenities and has a small community feel. Multi-generational families are the norm with great schools and a safe area in which to live.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).