Graceland Church in New Albany, Indiana, is looking for a student minister to join their team. As part of the NextGen team at Graceland Church, the Student Minister will be responsible for leading and implementing ministry within the New Albany campus. Graceland Church is one church in multiple locations. The Student Minister will lead centralized efforts and serve as the central leader for student ministry across all campuses.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
– Ensuring Sunday gathering environments are prepared and delivered with excellence.
– Supporting and serving to facilitate flourishing small groups for grades 6-12th.
– Promoting and modeling missional outreach within Student ministry.
– Developing parent and student relationships and provide effective transitions.
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE:
– Administration: Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and implement ministry programming.
– Communication: Demonstrated capacity to inspire, instruct, and encourage through effective communication.
– Detail-oriented and Organization Skills: Proven skills in creating, implementing, maintaining, and following through on processes that ensure people are engaged, cared for, informed and connected.
– Collaborative Leadership: Strong complementary leadership skills in relation to the rest of the church staff team and an ability to lead in concert with other leaders.
– Leadership Development: Skilled at multiplying effective ministry leaders who can communicate and uphold the values of Graceland Church
Just across the Ohio River from Louisville is New Albany, Indiana. New Albany boasts a diverse blend of old and new–Downtown New Albany is filled with 19th century mansions and storefronts while at the edges of the city you’ll find new subdivisions and apartment complexes. New Albany is just a few miles outside of Louisville, and the home prices and rental costs tend to be much lower in New Albany than they are across the bridge. With easy access to Louisville and all that the entertainment and cultural opportunities the city provides, outstanding schools, a low cost of living along with a high quality of life, New Albany is undoubtedly a great place to live and raise a family.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).