Director of Worship and Communications
First Baptist Church Everett, in Everett, Washington, is in search of their next Director of Worship and Communications. They are looking for someone who will be a culture-shaper, giving overall creative direction to weekend services as well as their communication platforms and strategies. S/he will be empowered to bring fresh vision and energy to our team, positioning FBC to build bridges of connection beyond ourselves.
What you’ll be doing:
- Revitalize the culture of the worship team including developing worship leaders, drawing in new team members and introducing new music
- Be primary worship leader and oversee all music/production components at weekend services
- Create an engaging and authentic atmosphere in worship
- Create a consistent look, tone and feel to communications
- Give strategic direction to all channels of church communication
Skills you need to have:
- Relational, authentic leadership
- Proficiency in leading worship
- Proficiency with digital/social media and print communications technologies and platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Everett is a diverse community located 25 miles north of Seattle, set between the Cascade Mountains on the east and Port Gardner Bay on the west. Everett offers no shortage of activities including outdoor activities, a vibrant arts, culture and music scene, delicious dining, pubs and breweries, Angel of the Winds Arena, and family-oriented festivals year-round. Newly-established Washington State University Everett sits across from Everett Community College. In addition to outdoor recreation, arts and culture, and higher education, Everett is also the home of the Boeing Company, Funko, and other high-tech enterprises.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).