Hilton Head Presbyterian Church (“HHPC”) located in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is searching for an Executive Pastor to join its team. The Executive Pastor will lead the ministry staff in accomplishing the vision and mission of HHPC. In partnership with the Lead Pastor, the Governing Commission, and HHPC’s Hilton Head and Bluffton Congregational Pastors, the Executive Pastor will help develop HHPC’s vision, mission, values, and strategic plans, and oversee their implementation throughout the ministries and operations of the church.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with the Lead Pastor in shepherding and equipping the staff
- Providing leadership and support to the staff
- Ensuring that church-wide initiatives are aligned to HHPC’s vision, mission, and strategic plans
- Providing guidance and leadership for projects such as building campaigns and capital campaigns in coordination with the session of HHPC and pastoral staff
- Aligning the church’s resources with its vision, mission, and strategic plans
- Designing the organizational structure of the staff
What you need to have:
- A deep and growing passion for Christ
- High organizational and strategic awareness and expertise
- High Emotional Quotient and Social Quotient
- Strong management skills and a proven track record
- Conflict resolution and peacemaking skills
- A desire to be a team player as we work collaboratively
People from all over the United States and the world enjoy the Lowcountry lifestyle. The beaches, rivers and marshes are beautiful and inviting. We have many golf courses throughout the area. Boating, fishing, tennis and birding are a draw for locals and visitors alike. The restaurants and local food selections are many, providing an array of southern and coastal cuisine selections. Life in the Lowcountry has a distinctively slower pace than what you would find in an urban setting, though there is much occupy your time.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).