The Chapel, EFC of St. Joseph, Michigan is looking for an Executive Pastor to provide administrative leadership to help The Chapel accomplish its purpose to “grow committed followers of Jesus Christ.” This person will serve under the leadership of and in close cooperation with the Lead Pastor. The key areas of focus will be administration, strategic leadership, staff management, and human resources.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing staff, and helping them create and implement goals for their ministry
- Overseeing administration, including finances, building, communications, compliance, contracts, insurances, and tech platforms
- Overseeing and implement a strategic plan
- Staff management
- Human resources
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Heart for the Lord and ministry
- Demonstrated successful leadership of people and teams in an organization
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the operations of and has a heart for ministry in the local church.
- Honest and trustworthy
Located in southwest Michigan, St. Joseph is situated on the shores of Lake Michigan. St. Joseph is nestled on the southern tip of what has been termed “The Riviera of the Midwest.” People love living here because of the beautiful lakefront. The beaches are beautiful and sand dunes are magnificent. St. Joseph is a lovely, quaint town, and a great place in which to raise a family.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).