Are you a leader of leaders? Do you like to build more than maintain? Would others describe you as fun to be around and one who builds others up? We’d love to have you join our team! Eastern Hills Bible Church in Manlius, New York, is searching for an Engagement Pastor who will thrive in their ability to equip staff and lay leaders to help people become fully engaged in Christ, at church, and on mission. When called upon to teach in adult services, their messages will be described as helpful and hopeful. Irresistible environments will matter to them and they will be committed to excellence.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for recruiting, caring for, and developing leaders who lead groups/classes, oversight of all content in adult ministries, teaching 101- 201-301 assimilation classes, and assisting the Lead Pastor with elder candidate development, membership, and baptism processes
- Managing the Care Minister, Outreach Coordinator, and Spiritual Formation Coordinator
- Participating on the Directional Leadership Team alongside Lead Pastor, Administrative Director, and the Family Ministries Minister
- Serving as the liaison for Strategic Partners by developing and maintaining a framework for identifying strategic partners that help us help others become fully engaged on mission and assists outreach coordinator in helping the poor and marginalized experience love and the good news of Christ
- Sharing in congregational care with other pastors/ministers and helps connect new attendees into the community of EHBC
What characteristics you need to have:
- Personally live the Mission of the church; maintain spiritual and emotional health while implementing a plan for job performance improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High EQ
- Relationship building
- Able to identify, recruit and develop High Capacity Leaders
Manilius, New York offers the the beauty of experiencing all four seasons. It has a rural slow pace, yet is in close proximity to cultural and entertainments venues. Forbes Magazine rated our area as one of the top 10 places to raise a family.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).