Kids Pastor Central/Wentzville Campus
Element Church in Wentzville, Missouri is looking for a Kids Pastor for their Central/Wentzville Campus. Their mission is to create life-changing experiences for everyone, everywhere, so they can know Christ, show Christ and grow in Christ. The Kids Pastor they are seeking is a professional, able to lead and develop teams and support projects and programs independently. The primary activities of the Kids Pastor are in the function, planning, execution, budget management, and system integration throughout the Kids Ministry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serving as the oversight for kids ministry at all Element Church Campuses.
- Serving as the Wentzville Campus Kids Pastor.
- Communicating, clarifying, and aligning the vision of Element Kids with the scope of the church as a whole.
- Overseeing Volunteer recruitment and assignment.
- Developing and executing intentional kids experiences for kids to engage at every stage of development.
- Continually leading and developing the Kids staff.
What skills you need to have:
- A leader who possesses excellent interpersonal skills, the power to inspire and motivate their team, and a knack for building strong relationships that fosters an environment of trust and respect.
- An ability to craft a space that ignites the imagination and sparks wonder in the minds of children. Creating an atmosphere that is as visually stunning as it is inspiring.
- Humble: being little ego; focusing more on their teammates than on themselves.
- Must have a strong work ethic, are determined to get things done and contribute any way they can.
- Understand the dynamics of a group of people and how to say and do things and have a positive outcome on those around them (EQ).
Wentzville and St Charles County continue to be among the fastest-growing communities in the state of Missouri. Wentzville itself has grown over 500% since 2000, 75% since 2010. Currently ranked #3 fastest growing in the state and the surrounding area is seeing the same thing. The city is just 45 minutes from downtown St. Louis, and is a short drive from many museums, Busch Stadium, and much more.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).