Director of Student Ministry
Loudonville Community Church in Loudonville, New York is looking for a Director of Student Ministry to lead and pastor the 6th-12th graders of their church. They want to reach and connect with students across their region with the gospel through biblical and relational teaching. The goal of their student ministry is to create a safe community where students can grow in their faith and go out into the world to serve and live out the Great Commission.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute quality, safe, age-appropriate weekly environments for middle and high school students
- Connect students with peers and leaders in small groups and support these groups toward flourishment
- Work in alignment with the Director of Family Ministry to set the course for student ministry and verify alignment with the overall mission and strategy of LCC
- Recruit quality adult and teen volunteers
- Communicate with parents consistently
What you need to have:
- Christ-centered, strategic and relational leadership abilities
- High character and integrity
- Mature but has a passionate love of teenagers who is ready to bring the Great Commission to life
- A sense of humor
- Teachable and willing to grow as a leader
- Strong organizational skills
With the Adirondacks to the north, the Berkshires to the east, the Catskills to the south, and the Finger Lakes to the west, there is so much to enjoy about our region. Its centralized location is also very appealing. This includes not only NYC but also Philadelphia, Boston, and Montreal all within a 3-hour drive. Less than an hour away is the allure of Saratoga Springs, a city famous for its culture, restaurants, horse racing, and its performing arts center (SPAC). Locals enjoy the culture of Saratoga but also love driving just 20 minutes north of Saratoga for the beauty of Lake George. The scenery, tourism, boating, and hiking of Lake George make it one of New York’s premier vacation destinations.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).