Crossroads Church in Turlock, California, is in search of their next Worship Pastor/Director. The perfect hire for Crossroads Church is a passionate Jesus follower who understands their role exists for the purpose of drawing attention to Him and not to themselves. They are looking for a skilled musician with a pastoral heart who has the understanding that the Sunday Gathering is designed to make disciples of people from skeptics all the way to mature believers. They are looking for someone who longs to be a part of a community of believers and shares their life with others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee all aspects of worship
- Designing worship services to make disciples from skeptics to mature believes
- Recruitment and training of worship team members
- Stay abreast of trends regionally and nationally that affect worship service culture and musical selections
- Maintain sanctuary technology
- Some video production/editing, graphic design, and general campus technical oversight
What skills you need to have:
- Vocal and guitar musical abilities
- Ability to train others to lead worship
- Team player and builder
- Propresenter and Sound/Audio
- Cares about the entire church, not just Worship Ministry
Salary: $70,000-$80,000 with full benefits
Close to the Bay Area, Turlock is a diverse farming and small business community. Locals love the small-town vibes of Turlock, while still being in close proximity (2-hour drive) to large cities for shopping, the beach, and mountains. Due to the demographics of the area, a variety of cuisine is available at restaurants throughout town, and our sprawling downtown area is known to host a large Farmers Market each weekend from May-October that attracts vendors far and wide.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).