Hilton Head Island Community Church (HHICC) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, is looking for a Connections Pastor to join their team. The Connections Pastor will be someone who is passionate about seeing adults 18 and older get connected into the life of HHICC. This Pastor is committed to seeing every first-time attender have the opportunity to take the next step toward becoming a fully committed member of HHICC. This person will enjoy working in teams with volunteer leaders, he/she will be committed to discipleship and will be passionate about connecting people to serving with their gifts within the church and in the community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing all Adult Pastoral Care, Adult Groups, Adult Discipleship & Stephen Ministry
- Working with the Women’s Group Leader (and future Men’s, Couples, Coaches, etc.) in choosing curriculum, leadership development and connecting with leaders
- Providing administrative assistance during the workweek to connect with new attenders, following up with members, and updating the database with new or revised information
- Working with the Executive Team on the “First Time Attender to Fully Committed Member” process at HHICC and executing the strategy
What you need to have:
- Team Builder
- Enjoys doing life with others – not a solo player
- Can execute a shared plan
- A shepherd
- A compassionate heart for broken people
Hilton Head Island boasts the greatest lifestyle for a family. It’s a slower lifestyle with amazing local restaurants. A lot of Southern culture mixed in with a northern influence. There are great sports and arts for kids and a great recreation center for people to access with great programs for kids. Hilton Head Island is also a smaller community with a great mix of locals, part-timers, and vacationers.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).