Compassion Christian Church in Savannah, Georgia, is a community of Christ-centered believers striving to make an impact on our world. They are looking for a Production Technician to join their team for one of their seven campuses. The Production Technician will be effectively planning, overseeing, leading, directing, and developing the volunteer Production Teams associated with the assigned campus’s services. This position is responsible for the technical elements of services and events, including, sound engineering, lighting, and media, (i.e., video, computer graphics, and animation,). This person will be the primary technician for the assigned campus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing all aspects of recruiting, training, development, scheduling, and planning for the Production Teams for the campus Worship services. This includes all sound technicians, lighting technicians, video technicians, and other volunteers as needed.
- Participating in evaluating, planning, and gathering resources for ministry events as needed.
- Ensuring the proper care and maintenance of all lighting, sound, video, and related equipment.
- Assisting the Production Systems Coordinator with installing, maintaining, and updating production systems across all campuses.
What skills you need to have:
- Exhibit a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Professional experience in live event production.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal relational skills.
- A friendly attitude, a willingness to work collaboratively with others, and have a strong heart for service.
Savannah is a long-standing city known throughout the country for its beautiful coastal landscapes, its well-preserved architecture, and its rich, vibrant history. The public beaches of Tybee Island are a 20-minute drive from Savannah. On the way to Tybee, Fort Pulaski National Monument sits at the mouth of the Savannah River, offering a peek at Savannah’s history during the Civil War.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).