The Church at Rock Creek in Little Rock, Arkansas, is a place where people from all walks of life fit in and find opportunities to grow. The church’s mission is “taking Jesus as He is to people as they are.” They are looking for a Worship pastor to join their team. This person will provide music that leads the church to worship Jesus and pastor those who are in the Worship Ministry of the church.
What you’ll be doing:
- Training, coordinating, and scheduling instrumentalists and vocalists to be used on a weekly basis in worship
- Working with tech paid staff and volunteers each week in worship services
- Coordinating and leading Worship ministry with total church ministries
- Developing plans for improving departmental and congregational singing
- Assisting Pastor in planning, conducting, and evaluating worship services
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor of Music or comparable degree and /or professional performing experience required
- Possesses a working knowledge of computer, sound, video, and stage lighting techniques to enhance to worship experience
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about music with the ability to play a lead instrument as a preference but not necessarily a requirement
- Have a speaking style that engages the congregation
- Ability to create a worship experience through music and media that engages the congregation and encourages them to participate in worship
Little Rock, while being a large city, really feels like a small town. Being the capital of Arkansas, Little Rock is the heart of the state geographically and culturally. The fast-growing economy and easy pace of life make it a great place to call home. The traffic is minimal, but the industry is being drawn to this area because of that. People are friendly and very hospitable.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).