New Day Christian Church in Port Charlotte, Florida is looking for a Children’s Pastor for its Port Charlotte location. This person will oversee the ministry impact of the birth through 5th-grade ages within New Day’s NextGen Ministry. Essential parts of the job will include team development, parental development, implementation, and assisting the development of New Day’s NextGen Ministry Scope and Sequence. They are looking for someone to love and care for the volunteer team leads, teachers, and helpers who are vital to handling the growth of the Children’s program.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with all NDCC Kids Pastor(s) to develop and maintain NDCC’s KidsMinistry strategic plan
- Training volunteers to lead through the Kids ministry vision
- Developing and maintaining a relevant, challenging year-round curriculum that engages children that emulates the mission and vision of NDCC
- Conducting teacher/worker recruitment, training
What you need to have:
- People driven
- A developer of people
- A tactical, strategic thinker who has a grasp of process(es)
Charlotte County is the second oldest demographic county in the US and is the last of the gulf coast communities to be built up. It is a diamond in the rough. The community is service-based and easy for one to retire. Charlotte County has some amazing beaches and rivers that flow to the Gulf of Mexico. Additionally, we are the spring training site for the Tampa Bay Rays baseball team and our future North Port campus will be located near the new home of the Atlanta Braves spring training site.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).