Conroe Bible Church, located in Conroe, Texas, is looking for their next Children’s Pastor. They are seeking someone to lead the church family in discipling children to Jesus. The ideal candidate has a vision for ministering in a way that allows children to experience the love of Jesus, hear the gospel, and be challenged by His Word. This vision would include equipping parents to intentionally disciple their own children to Jesus. This position requires a person who relates well to people of all ages and backgrounds and has experience leading in ministry settings and enlisting and equipping volunteers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining a vision for the children’s ministry that flows with the overall vision of the church
- Developing a ministry plan to achieve that vision with defined goals
- Overseeing all programming for children (currently 0 to 11yo) throughout the church
- Enlisting, equipping, and encouraging children’s ministry volunteers
- Reviewing and choosing curriculum appropriate to our CBC culture and need
What you need to have:
- A growing Christian walk in faith and character
- Passion for bringing God’s Word to bear on the lives of children
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A love for children
- Ability to enjoy the synergy of staff working together
Conroe provides easy access to Houston and its amenities as the fourth largest city in the United States, without having to live in an urban environment. There are major sports leagues, an international airport, museums, parks, and the arts are readily available. The Gulf coast (Galveston) is ninety minutes south via interstate. We have a major university (Sam Houston State) thirty minutes north, another sixty minutes south (University of Houston), and another (Texas A&M) seventy-five minutes west. Outdoor sports are in abundance because of Lake Conroe (recreational boating, fishing), the National Forest (hiking, hunting), deer leases, city parks, and numerous golf courses.
Does this sound like an environment in which you would like to serve?
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).