Vaughn Forest Church of Montgomery, Alabama is in search of a Children’s Pastor. This person will be responsible for leading a safe, high-energy, fun, and relevant ministry to all children from birth to 5th grade, and their families. Reaching those who are lost with the gospel of Jesus is at the DNA of who we are at Vaughn Forest. In addition, our rich diversity; relevant, and engaging music style; exciting kids and students ministry; cutting edge community events; and philosophy that church can be fun all work together to make Vaughn Forest a unique beacon of light that all points straight to Jesus Christ as our only hope for rescue.
What you’ll be doing:
– Oversee all programming for children throughout the church
– Recruit, develop, and deploy children’s ministry volunteers
– Continue to develop a culture of care in following up with children and families
– Identify and execute ministry and missions opportunities for children’s participation
– Plan and oversee special events related to children and families
What you need to have:
– A consistent relationship with Jesus
– A heart for Children’s Ministry
– A desire to identify and equip leaders
– An easy-going personality
– The ability to be a team player
– Great organizational skills
Vaughn Forest Church is located in the wonderfully unique city of Montgomery, AL. It is located in the deep South with a rich and storied history that is steeped in southern tradition and hospitality. With its low cost of living and parks, Montgomery, AL is a great place to raise a family. With close restaurants and retail establishments, it offers a big city feel with little city comfort. Montgomery is also a city on the rise located just 3 hours from the beautiful beaches of the Emerald Coast in Florida, 2 hours from the exciting city of Atlanta, 45 minutes from all the fun that Lake Martin has to offer. Does this sound like a place you’d like to serve?
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).