Lifepoint Church in Lewis Center, Ohio is looking for a Children’s Pastor to join their team. This multi-site church needs someone that will accelerate discipleship and evangelism of children, in partnership with their families, through small groups and large group experiences. They are looking for someone to oversee and facilitate the day-to-day operations of Lifepoint Kids at the Lewis Center Campus and manage elementary-age environments (Crew).
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing leadership and general direction for Lifepoint Kids (assimilation of children, oversight of LPK environments, curriculum development, parent engagement)
- Overseeing and leading in the planning and implementation of annual calendar and action plans agreed to by the cross-campus team (scheduling dates, leading classes, leading camp)
- Identifying, recruiting, and equipping volunteers for ministry areas
- Developing, managing, and empowering a team of leaders responsible for the production of Crew (Small Group Coaches, Large Group Coordinator, Resource Coordinator) and Lifepoint Kids Staff (Littles & Juniors Director, interns)
Skills you need to have:
- Love for engaging children and families
- Warm and engaging personality
- Ability to recruit and multiply volunteer leaders
- Above-average administrative, organization and communication skills
- Sense of humor
Lewis Center is a suburb of Columbus. Over the last decade, Columbus has positioned itself as one of the most attractive cities in the U.S. for both new business and population growth. The Capital City is home to several professional sports teams and The Ohio State University. Columbus has a thriving arts district, bustling shopping centers, great restaurants, family-friendly attractions like beautiful metro parks, the world-renowned Columbus Zoo, and the annual Ohio State Fair. The Lewis Center community is home to young and middle-aged professionals, many of whom work in banking, education, insurance, technology, and fashion.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).