Mosaic Church of Oceans Springs, MS, is in search of a Campus Pastor. The time has come for us to expand into new communities on the Gulf Coast. The Campus Pastor will oversee the life and direction of Mosaic’s West Campus. The Campus Pastor will offer pastoral leadership to the campus and ensure the church’s systems, practices, and strategic ministry plans are followed.
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead and oversee the campus location as an “extension” of the Ocean Springs campus by reproducing the overall vision as well as the spiritual and cultural DNA of Mosaic
– Develop healthy volunteer teams by recruiting and raising up leaders who will oversee the primary areas of ministry (i.e. children, students, recovery, community groups, assimilation, first impressions, etc.)
– Evaluate a-nd upgrade everything at the campus, from equipment to volunteer systems to volunteer efforts
– Provide leadership to the campus staff team
– Provide pastoral care both personally and through systems of care (hospital visits, counseling, etc.) for those who attend your location
– Teach and lead in small, medium, and large group settings
What you need to have:
– Theologically sound
-Strong leadership skills
– Excellent communicator
– Team Player
– Servant’s heart
– Leader of leaders
– Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Mosaic is located on the gulf coast of Mississippi in one of the greatest small towns in America – Ocean Springs. Ocean Springs has a reputation as an arts community. Its historic and secluded downtown area, with streets lined by live oak trees, is home to dozens of art galleries, restaurants, and vintage shops. This amazing city also boasts one of the top-rated school districts in the State of Mississippi. Ocean Springs, MS has commonly been compared to a smaller version of Austin, TX or Boulder, CO.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).