Grace Fellowship in Pickerington, Ohio is looking for a Campus Pastor for its South location. This person will be a recruiter, team builder, and leader/developer that is self-motivated, great with people, and growth-oriented. The successful candidate will love Jesus, be willing to submit to the truth of the Bible, live with integrity, and strive for Jesus-centered living. They are looking for a pioneer, an entrepreneur, and a ‘church planting type’ leader who loves to build things from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in concert with campus staff and central services to maintain a Grace-specific, multisite mindset, and strategy
- Leading campus staff and volunteers to initiate and execute community impact events in concert with Grace’s overall plans
- Shepherding, investing in, developing, and challenging the attendees of campus
- Serving on the teaching team and teaching approximately 10%-30% of the time at the campus
- Managing campus staff and ensuring they are properly leading and managing their ministry teams and home groups
- Overseeing and developing campus staff and being responsible for campus performance
What skills you need to have:
- Passion for a local church focused on reaching a local community
- A strong mix of leadership, shepherding, recruiting, building, and developing
- Team builder
- Pastoral and able to give Biblical counsel
- Engaging stage presence
- Able to win people and move them in a one-on-one setting
Columbus, Ohio, is the 15th largest city in the United States. The region has a population of 2 million and is the second fastest growing metropolitan area in the Midwest. Columbus is very family oriented with excellent schools, sports programs, and friendly people. And of course, we are home to the greatest football team on the planet, The Ohio State Buckeyes.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).