High School Director
Autumn Ridge Church in Rochester, Minnesota, is seeking an individual to serve as the High School Director. This person will be providing leadership in ministry to the high school students and families already connected to Autumn Ridge. The High School Director will champion the discipleship and leadership development pathways for high school students who are already following Jesus. Along with working to engage the thousands of high school students with no connection to any church, this leader will actively seek to build trust with the administrations of the area’s private and public schools and attend and engage with the schools’ various extracurricular activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Shaping a program that revolves around taking students from where ever they are on their walk to at least one step forward
- Building up a culture of relationships with students, leaders, parents, and the community
- Overseeing teams of high school ministry volunteer leaders
- Building and leading teams
- Equipping and empowering others to lead out of their strengths
What skills you need to have:
- Understand and anticipate the theological, spiritual, and cultural questions that are being asked by students who are curious, skeptical, or hurting
- Have some experience and/or education in ministry to students
- Embrace and adapt to growth, change, innovation, and creativity
- Be passionate about student ministry
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
Rochester, MN is home to the world-renowned Mayo Clinic and an ideal location to impact the Kingdom both locally and globally. It was named by Livability.com as one of the Top 100 Best Places to live, featuring the many opportunities to enjoy running, hiking, skating, skiing, walking, golf, fishing, and many other outdoor activities. Autumn Ridge has served this community for 160 years, sharing the love and hope of Jesus Christ.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).