Family Ministry Pastor
Autumn Ridge Church in Rochester, Minnesota, is looking to add a new position to its team. They are seeking a Family Ministry Pastor to provide leadership in equipping, empowering, and encouraging families and homes in the life preparation and discipleship of children and teenagers. In leading the Kids and Student Ministries, the Family Ministry Pastor will develop and care for the staff and volunteers as the team works to lead kids and students to be fully devoted followers of Jesus. They need a passionate leader who builds relationships and trust with parents, guardians, and volunteers.
What you’ll be doing:
• Leading the Kids and Student Ministry teams to execute intentional, engaging, and attractive ministry
• Leading the Kids and Student Ministry teams to develop and implement discipleship and leadership pathways for kids and students that are appropriate for the respective ministries
• Being the vision-caster, champion, and developer of ministry to parents and guardians that equips, empowers, and encourages them in the discipleship of their children
What skills you need to have:
• Enjoys working with people more than things
• Ability to manage tasks and responsibilities and desires to work in a team environment
• A contagious love of Jesus, love of family, and passion for seeing future generations launch confidently and humbly into their adult lives
• 10+ years of ministry experience preferred
• Skilled at preaching and teaching the Scriptures to engage both the believer and not-yet-believer
• Be in-the-know on the culture of the next generations.
Rochester, MN is home to the world-renowned Mayo Clinic and an ideal location to impact the Kingdom both locally and globally. It was named by Livability.com as one of the Top 100 Best Places to live, featuring the many opportunities to enjoy running, hiking, skating, skiing, walking, golf, fishing, and many other outdoor activities. Autumn Ridge has served this community for 160 years, sharing the love and hope of Jesus Christ.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).