Autumn Ridge Church is looking for a Worship Pastor to be responsible for creating irresistible worship environments that lead believers to worship and woo non-believers to Jesus. The Worship Pastor is the producer of the worship service, while the Lead Pastor is the director in terms of setting the theme and overall direction. The Worship Pastor is responsible for leading both staff and volunteers, and coordinate all relevant details that pertain to the service. They are looking for someone to construct services that speak to the heart and engage the mind, especially for younger adults, while also including the 40+ crowd. They want the Worship Pastor at Autumn Ridge to make raving fans of their music.
- Collaboratively plan and implement worship and creative elements that support the theme and direction of all contemporary services.
- Collaborate with the tech team and other departments to produce a service that is excellent for people who engage in person and via live stream.
- Serve as the primary contemporary worship leader 40 weekends each year.
- Develop vocalists and musicians and lay worship leaders, with the aim of being able to lead in weekend services and other worship environments of ARC.
- Lead and manage all aspects of rehearsals and systems related to the support of contemporary services.
- Work and collaborate with the traditional Worship Pastor.
- Steward well the equipment, resources, and budget of the worship ministry.
Assist with various pastoral responsibilities such as counseling, funerals, weddings etc.
- Follower of Jesus and aligns with ARC’s Statements of Belief, Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Willingness to critically analyze and assess all aspects of services and environments.
- Knowledge of lighting, sound, and stage design and production.
- Passion to develop an irresistible culture among the staff and volunteers in the worship ministry.
- This position is pastoral, not solely serving as a musical or performing arts director but also as a shepherd to the people who serve in this ministry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with emotional intelligence with staff, volunteers, and the congregation.
- The Worship Pastor must be a visionary who is collaborative, creative and inspires people to worship God.
Rochester, MN is home to the world-renowned Mayo Clinic and an ideal location to impact the Kingdom both locally and globally. It was named by Livability.com as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live, featuring the many opportunities to enjoy running, hiking, skating, skiing, walking, golf, fishing, and many other outdoor activities. Autumn Ridge has served this community for 160 years, sharing the love and hope of Jesus Christ.
Does living in a great community with immense potential for spreading God’s Word and love intrigue you? If you’re excited by the challenge of leading a large, generous church to expand God’s kingdom in dynamic, innovative directions, please apply below.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).