Autumn Ridge Church is looking for a Mission Strategist to partner with their new Senior Pastor in executing a strategic plan and culture shift. They want to equip their church further to reach the growing population of Rochester, MN, and the annual 3.5 million visitors who frequent the city. He/She will take ownership of moving Autumn Ridge’s strategic plan from vision to execution through the alignment of the church’s staff, business, and operational functions. The Executive Pastor will build and lead a high-impact pastoral team that embraces organizational health and performance through ongoing coaching, consulting, and metric setting.
- With love, grace, and wisdom, oversee the alignment and implementation of Autumn Ridge’s vision and strategic plan as well as the day-to-day activities of its staff.
- Lead, manage, shepherd, and coach a pastoral staff of ten pastors. This aspect includes regular one-on-one meetings with staff to set, track, and consult on how to achieve their
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that are in alignment with Autumn Ridge’s vision, strategic plan, and spiritual formation pathways.
- Recruit, hire, and retain exceptional leaders for open pastoral and other staff roles.
- Foster and develop a healthy, thriving, and diverse staff culture in partnership with the Senior Pastor.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for this position with a preference for a master’s degree in the area of Ministry, Business Administration or Organizational Leadership.
- A minimum of 5-years’ experience in a large congregation either as an Executive Pastor or in leading a large ministry department.
- Track record of growing ministries and improving effectiveness.
- Love for developing and coaching people.
- Strategic thinker and collaborator
Rochester, MN is home to the world-renowned Mayo Clinic and an ideal location to impact the Kingdom both locally and globally. It was named by Livability.com as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live, featuring the many opportunities to enjoy running, hiking, skating, skiing, walking, golf, fishing, and many other outdoor activities. Autumn Ridge has served this community for 160 years, sharing the love and hope of Jesus Christ.
Does living in a great community with immense potential for spreading God’s Word and love intrigue you? If you’re excited by the challenge of leading a large, generous church to expand God’s kingdom in dynamic, innovative directions, please apply at the link below.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).